Registration for the Security Development Conference just went live not too long ago and I just registered. Early bird pricing is $300.
Check it out.
3 TRACKS & 24 SESSIONS
The session tracks for this industry event will target three important roles for any security organization: security engineers, business decision makers, and lifecycle process managers. The sessions in these tracks will include experts representing over 30 organizations from a variety of industries. Visit the event website to see our current list of speakers, spread the word and register early to join us at the Security Development Conference 2012 on May 15 & 16!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Accelerate Adoption – Hear from leaders across a variety of organizations and learn from their experiences on how to accelerate SDL adoption in your own organization
- Gain Efficiencies – Learn effective ways to align SDL practices across engineering, business, and management
- Networking – Interact with peers, vendors and sponsors who provide SDL services, training, and tools
- Affordable Training – This is an affordable training opportunity that can benefit your entire security team
- Continuing Education – Earn 8 CPE Continuing Education (CE) credits for your CISSP credentials
|Early Bird (February 20 - March 15) ||$300|
|Discount (March 16 - April 13) ||$400|
|Standard (April 14 - May 11) ||$500|
|Onsite Rate (May 12-May 16) ||$700|
Conferences / SDC / Washington, DC / Security / MVP / Training / SDL